Sunday, December 17, 2006

I missed a hike - I woke at five to ten this morning, that rather accurate body clock alarm clock obviously had the ten am thing in mind, rather than the meet at the bus stop at ten am; the weather is wonderful and they're on the downs - oh bugger. spose I'll go shopping for some food instead.

The reason for my sleepiness was the all nighter at Concorde2, after stumbling away from a birthday party at about three I managed to talk my way in to the gig, pint of cider and a long random dancing frenzy - didn't get back here till sixish then I seem to remember drinking some wine and working on the 16mm edit for a while, though I haven't turned on the Mac and checked the state of things yet...

I have a difficult week ahead, practically no money (hence the all important food shopping today...) and I need to get to Lincolnshire on Saturday - Might have to hitch, it would be a vveerryy long hike : )

6 Comments:

Blogger Jon, not Antifrog said...

Hello Gabriel you horny little scamp.

I've spoken to Amy now, and you have a lift if you still want it?

xx

kiss, kiss...

3:08 am  
Blogger Gabs said...

Thanks Jon.

11:36 am  
Blogger Jon, not Antifrog said...

3.08 am? No wonder I'm tired...

11:54 am  
Blogger Gabs said...

lol, 3.08am after a Monday night drink - and you were drunk enough to send me kisses.

12:05 pm  
Blogger Jon, not Antifrog said...

Well, I'm thoughtful like that. Wasn't that drunk by 3am, to be honest, just entranced by Kev's exponentially diminishing Guitar Hero playing ability, and the cacophony of dischordant notes that ensued. ;)

12:10 pm  
Blogger MonkeyBoy said...

My ability didn't diminish. It was just the game getting harder.

Yeah, ok.

Still, it does rock despite my hand now resembling a claw.

6:40 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home