Friday, December 08, 2006

Ah, tis all toss.

The partay was good, I remember nothing too embarrassing (been told a few stories about things I did which I don't remember, but I'll just ignore those) and got to say bye to Laura who's off back to Australia & catch up with Rob who I don't see often. I came in to work the next day which was pretty Zombie-ish but kinda fun - glad the weekends here now.

nihilisticevilboy has a snatchet of my new tune on, its for the 16mm movie we shot a coupla months ago which I'll put up here when its finished.

Back to fun things...

4 Comments:

Blogger Sadie Dark said...

Hi Gabs, How are you? Tried to open myspace and failed
is it just me???

I'm working away trying not to think about a Christmas
that's screaming up towards me.

Love and kisses Sadie

10:19 pm  
Blogger MonkeyBoy said...

I have the horrors of the office party to look forward to tonight. I'm hoping it'll be nothing to blog about.

2:02 am  
Blogger Gabs said...

and, was it good?

sorry Sadie, you're right - I've changed it once already and it seems to have switched back - darn thang.

x

12:56 pm  
Blogger Gabs said...

there - think I've fixed it, though I can't see straight this morning so can't be sure...

12:59 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home